Instructions for Patients / Participants
OptiHealth Lifestyle Centers provide Lifestyle Medicine Support Services. Your doctor may have requested an OptiHealth Lifestyle Risk Assessment in order to better manage your medical condition, or you may just want to know your risks and develop a healthier lifestyle for yourself. Your initial Risk Assessment and Lifestyle Rx is free. Follow-up Assessments are only $10 each and are recommended every 1-3 months, depending on your health and lifestyle goals.
OptiHealth Lifestyle Risk Assessments take only 20-30 minutes, and include:
- Biometrics: First, we will determine your Body Mass Index (BMI) and measure your Waist Circumference.
- Interview: Second, we'll have an in-depth conversation covering 12 of the most important lifestyle risk factors to determine your health risk level. Your assessment will be based on your age, gender, and health status. It will be educational and encouraging. We promise.
- Goals: Then, we'll discuss your results and set some realistic goals for improving your lifestyle, health, fitness, and quality of life.
- Lifestyle Rx: Finally, we'll give you a personalized lifestyle prescription that is very "do-able" for you, yet effective in getting you the results you want. You choose your own pace for your Therapeutic Lifestyle Change -- what, when, and how much. We'll help make sure you get there!
- TLC Support Groups: If you want some added support and guidance with your Therapeutic Lifestyle Change efforts, you can attend any of our local, facilitated, weekly TLC Support Groups for free!
Use our MAP or the Search tool below to find a Lifestyle Center near you. Then visit their webpage and Pre-Register.
Enter the name of your CITY above.